- Model NO.: Aluminum-Forging-Products-HS
- Trade Methods: FOB
- No. of Employess: 120
- Company Location: Ningbo
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 84314990
- Certificate: ISO9001 Ts16949
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Payments Methods: L/C, T/T
- Trademark: HS
- Origin: Ningbo China
Aluminum Precision Products enjoys an unparalleled reputation for quality. Accredited to Nadcap standards for Heat Treatment, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection and Ultrasonic Inspection, we are constantly in pursuit of excellence. APP is also QS-9000 Accredited (Oxnard facility), AS-9100 Accredited and TUV Certified. We are approved by every major airframe Prime in the world, including more than 500 subtiers to these prime contractors. Aluminum Precision Products is committed to steady, long term improvement of all of our products and processes through defect prevention rather than detection.
APP is leading the way in Closed & Open ("hand") Die Forgings, Titanium Alloy Forgings and Impact Extrusions. All Tooling is manufactured and maintained in-house with APP's fully staffed Die Shop. From design to delivery, APP can provide the entire process including finished machining and assembly. Our goal is to be the world-class quality supplier of choice in the Aluminum forging and Titanium forging industry.
Aluminum forging: The high-grade precise aluminium products for the China's aviation and aerospace industry.
Aluminum forging: The high-grade precise aluminium products for the China's aviation and aerospace industry
The precise aviation die forgings and forging stocks were approved by Boeing company, U. S. A
Aluminum die forging product is produced by strict quality control, with rich experience and high technology, as well as the advanced equipmeng.
The basic specification is as belowed;
T6 T4 O F
T6 T4 O F
Our capability includes the following:
Cold Formed Standard Fasteners
Cold Formed Special Bolts, Nuts & Pins
Hot Forged Specials, both Open & Close Die (wide range of special shapes & sizes)
We supplies specialized custom castings, forgings for both new construction and maintenance of the mine shafts. We can handle virtually any special part required for your application. All parts are engineered to ASTM F432 requirements with rigid quality controls and inspections to ensure precise specification compliance.
- Spherical Washers
- Round Stop Nut Couplers
- Hot Forged Nuts
- Leaf Bail Assemblies
- Cable Heads
We supplies a wide variety of castings & forgings and track fasteners.
- Square and Hex Machine Bolts
- Cam Plates
- Joint Bars
- Screw Spikes
- Forged Jaws
- Track Bolts
- Custom Castings, Forgings and Stampings
- Components used in Rail Assemblies
The process involves a mold that is formed from a sand mixture followed by pouring molten liquid metal into the mold's cavity. The mold is then cooled until the metal has solidified. It is the most widely used process for manufacturing fasteners and parts. The accuracy of the casting is limited by the type of sand and the molding process. Sand castings made from coarse green sand which impart a rough texture on the surface of the casting, which makes them easy to identify. Air-set molds can produce castings with much smoother surfaces. Surfaces can also be ground and polished.
Machining size up to 800X600X400mm
CNC turning, milling, drilling and punching
1. CNC turning, milling, drilling, tapping processing, CNC precision machining service
2. Material: Carbon steel, Steel alloy, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, plastic (PVC, POM etc. )
3. Surface treatment: Zinc plated, chrome/nickel plated, phosphating, heat treatment etc
4. Leading time: 10-35 working days depending on order quantity.
5. The products showing here are only for reference not for sale.
All our intermediate manufacturing processes are routinely inspected by qualified QA Operators. All dimensional aspects of the finished part are checked for conformance.
1. Our company is specializing in supplying OEM machining service in accordance with customers' drawing and requirement with low price but good quality and service.
2. Drawing Software: Solidworks, Pro/E, AutoCAD CAM